HOW TO REPLACE PASTE ON LAPTOP HP ELITEBOOK 2560p
Hello friends, I hope you are all in good health... amen, this time I will give you the most useful information and knowledge, namely how to exchange thermal paste on a netbook.
If the thermal paste on the processor chip gets dry or maybe it has never been replaced, it can be fatal, one of which is that the laptop often turns itself off, if something like that is really annoying, for example, we are writing suddenly turns off and the writing has not been saved, because it is dead. all of a sudden we have to start writing from the beginning again, that's really annoying, isn't it? often turning itself off can also cause damage to the hard drive and motherboard.
Before we exchange thermal paste, we must first prepare some of the necessary tools, one of which is:
Screwdriver set of various sizes.
- ArctiClean / Thermal paste cleaning fluid if you don't have it, you can use a wet tissue.
- Cleaning brush.
- Thermal Paste.
Okay, this is what we've been waiting for, after the tools needed are ready, let's go straight to the steps, here I am using an HP Elitebook 2560p laptop.
Here's how to swap paste on the HP Elitebook 2560p laptop:
- First of all, let's remove the battery, here my laptop doesn't use the battery again. Because my battery has leaked.
- Then we open the case on the back of the laptop, as in the video.
- After opening, you remove the bolts on the laptop heatsink.
- If the bolts have been removed from the heatsink, we remove the side of the heatsink cover.
- Then you give a little thermal paste, it shouldn't be too much later it can cause Overhead.
- If we have installed it all again.
Check Other Tips for Repairing Computers and Laptops Easily