HOW TO DISSEMBLE ASUS A507U AND REPLACE PROCESSOR PASTE
So some want to become technicians/repairmen, or some are curious about the contents inside the laptop or want to upgrade RAM, hard drives, and other hardware. This article is suitable for colleagues. Prepare the equipment first. Tools needed in removing laptop hardware:
- Screwdriver Plus (+)
The Plus (+) screwdriver is used to open the (+)-shaped screw on the laptop. Hehe, even though it's bad, many laptops have been repaired. Make sure the size is small, in contrast to the plus screwdriver for carpenters.
- Laptop SD Card Plastic
A plastic SD Card Laptop is used to open the laptop casing, you can also use plastic ID cards or use debit/credit cards.
- Thermal Paste
So, here are the steps for removing the laptop hardware:
- The first step is to unscrew all the screws under the laptop using a screwdriver.
- The second step is to open the laptop case with the laptop's plastic SD card or plastic ID card. (Note: Be careful!! And slowly).
- The third step is to open the keyboard case. In this step, be careful because there are keyboard, touchpad, and power on/off cables connected to the mainboard.
- The fourth step is to disconnect the keyboard, touchpad, and on/off cables that are connected to the mainboard (as in the picture).
- after that unscrew the screw on the mobo, then remove the USB flexible cable.
- Then we remove the bolt on the LAN CARD, after we finish we unscrew the screw on the hard drive.
- The tenth step is to disconnect the flex cable and LCD cable.
- For more details, check out the video below.
Check Other Tips for Repairing Computers and Laptops Easily