HOW TO MAKE AN ALCOHOL STOVE (SUITABLE FOR CAMPING / EMERGENCY CONDITIONS)
Hiking or camping is sunny, you must often use this equipment, namely a stove. Whatever the fuel, each has its own advantages and disadvantages. In this post, I don't discuss the problem, I just share individual notes when making this spirit-fueled stove. Immediately following the steps to make a simple spirit stove.
Tools and Materials for Making Spirtus Stoves:
- Can The rest of the drink is about 2
- Big cutter
- Permanent marker
- HVS Kertas paper
For Furnace Making Materials:
- Triplex size 15 x 15 cm (5 pieces)
- 4 nails
- Glue can use Fox Glue, Castol Glue, and others.
Steps to Make an Alcohol / Spirit Stove:
- Make a circular line on the first can with a height of 3 cm which will later become the top side of the stove. The pile of 2 planks is added with a marker height of about 3 cm.
- Make a circular line on the 2nd can with a height of 2 cm which will later become the side of the lower stove. With just 1 board and a marker, the height of the line is made about 2 cm.
- Make an auxiliary scheme for making the top side of the can hole. Make the paper 21 cm long, the distance between the holes is 1 cm, and the distance from the top of the can is 1.5 cm.
- The finished scheme can be attached to the can with paper glue, then punch holes in the can with a push pin.
- At the top of the tin stove, you need to make a big hole, use a cutter to make the hole.
- After the holes are made, cut the can according to the line (3cm), and become the top side of the stove.
- Cut for the second tin as the bottom side of the stove, follow the line please (2cm)
- We have finished making the upper and lower sides of the stove, then we will make the inner walls of the stove from the remaining cans.
- Cut along the lines (2cm) and join them to make a circle and make an inner. In the end, several parts of the stove are ready to be combined. Attach the inner to the top side of the stove, then insert the top side of the stove into the bottom side of the stove. This stage is a little difficult so the upper side of the stove is pushed at the bottom so that the diameter becomes small.