HOW TO DISASSEMBLE ASUS E203NAH AND REPLACE THE PROCESSOR PASTE
Hello friends, I hope you are all in good health... amen, this time I will give you the most useful information and knowledge, namely how to exchange thermal paste on a netbook. If the thermal paste on the processor chip gets dry or maybe it has never been replaced, it can be fatal, one of which is that the netbook often turns itself off, if something like that is really annoying, for example, we are writing suddenly and the writing has not been saved, because it is dead. all of a sudden we have to start writing from the beginning again, that's really annoying, isn't it? often turning itself off can also cause damage to the hard drive and motherboard.
Before we exchange thermal paste, we must first prepare some of the necessary tools, one of which is:
- Screwdriver set of various sizes.
- ArctiClean / Thermal paste washing liquid, if you don't have it, you can use a wet tissue.
- Washing brush.
- Thermal Paste.
Okay, this is what we've been waiting for, after the tools needed are ready, let's go straight to the steps, here I use an ASUS netbook.
- Apart from the AC Adapter and battery from the netbook.
- Remove the bolts that secure the back of the netbook.
- It must be remembered again, that dissecting the netbook by opening the back cover bolts can destroy the netbook warranty. However, I am here using a netbook whose warranty period has passed or has expired. If you use a netbook that has a warranty, it is not recommended to dissect yourself. Netbooks under warranty should be given to a legitimate service center for all purposes of netbook repair or upgrades and updates.
- Pry the rear body near the battery compartment with a min screwdriver slowly until the body can open.
- Removing the heatsink fan and heatsink locking screws that are in the processor and GPU chip sockets.
- Carefully remove the heatsink from the netbook until it comes off. Looks like a lot of dust has accumulated to clean with a brush slowly.
- Clean some of the old thermal paste residues that are on top of the processor by using article thermal paste washing liquid or if you don't have it, you can use a baby wet tissue to clean some of the old thermal paste residues and dry it immediately with a dry tissue.
- After cleaning, apply the new thermal paste as needed, as shown in the following picture, remember that it should not be smeared everywhere.
- Next, carefully install the heatsink fan again.
- Install and secure the back cover of the netbook and then put the battery back on the netbook. FINISHED!!
Check Other Tips for Repairing Computers and Laptops Easily