HOW TO CONVERT SOUND AUDIO JACK TO SOUND BLUETOOTH WIRELESS
Active Speakers or Car audio devices that do not have a Bluetooth Receiver feature, of course, still rely on cable media to be able to connect with cellphone devices. But this problem can now be solved with the presence of several Bluetooth audio receiver products at affordable prices. The admin himself has tried to pair the device on an active speaker and pair it with an android phone.
Here I will give a guide on how to pair or connect an Android phone with an Active Speaker audio device. But in practice later it can also be applied to other audio devices such as car audio devices and others.
It is known that a stand-alone device or dongle where the allocation is to deliver audio lines wirelessly from one device to another is called a Bluetooth Audio Receiver, where each product has several advantages and features that are paired. The more expensive the receiver device, the better the quality and number of features of the receiver.
This audio transmitter device via Bluetooth network actually works very similar to ordinary earphones that use cables, which compare only the bridge or other connecting bridges, one uses a cable and the other uses a cable.
Basically, the placement of this device is easy, just plug the output into an active speaker or car audio and give current from the power supply (can be from the USB port / HP charge port), and do the pairing to the cellphone you want to connect.
Bluetooth Receiver Audio Pairing Steps
Even though it's as simple as placing a Bluetooth Music Receiver on an Android cellphone, many cellphone users can't do the pairing process. Here's an easy guide to connecting an Android cellphone to a Bluetooth Receiver audio device.
- In this example, the admin uses a Bluetooth device with the Vikento BT-163 brand which is very cheap from one of the famous online shops in Indonesia.
- Prepare the Bluetooth and power supply for the device, you can charge your cellphone or USB port on your active speaker too. Also prepare an Android cellphone plus active speakers, of course.. hehe
- Next, plug in Bluetooth, and the active speaker is the same in the picture that the admin shows
- In the next stage, after the Bluetooth glows, which can be seen from the blinking mark on the body, open the android smartphone and turn on the Bluetooth
- Go to Bluetooth settings and there will be a new device shown on the screen, If no device is identified please click or refresh device settings one more time, the base should be on the monitor and identified.
- After the Bluetooth Receiver is identified by the cellphone, please touch it and there will be a pairing process or connection. If successful, the monitor will display the words Connected.
- Try playing music from an android phone, of course,, it will immediately be heard on the active speaker, that's easy, right?
For performance, usually affordable Bluetooth receivers can be connected from a distance of 10 meters, it can be more but depending on obstacles such as walls or other devices that hinder the data transfer process.