Laptop Can't Entery Windows
The problem of netbooks not being able to enter windows is very diverse. There are those when turned on, only loading windows appear for a few hours, they cannot enter the special desktop menu (homescreen). There are also cases where always entering the bios cannot enter the operating mechanism. There are also those who always show the option to repair windows or even black screens. This problem can occur in all versions of Windows, especially Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Because there are so many kinds, of course, this problem has various triggers and ways to deal with it. Please review starting from the trigger.
Why can't netbook enter windows?
After knowing the trigger, then we will review some steps to fix this problem. Of course it can be implemented in all brands of netbooks. Such as Asus, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, HP, Dell and others.
Here are the steps to deal with a computer or netbook that cannot enter Windows 7, 8, and 10.
If what you feel is windows loading or starting continuously, then the first way you can try is to re-start the netbook or computer. Press the power button for 10 seconds or until the netbook turns off. Then turn on your netbook again.
Sometimes the mechanism experiences temporary problems due to power failure, poor shutdown or hardware switching. The problem is generally resolved by re-starting the netbook. If it fails try the next step.
- For Windows 10 users, when they cannot enter Windows repeatedly, they will get the Automatic Repair bluescreen appearance. There are several options that we can try. The simplest thing is to use the Startup Repair menu. For Windows 7 users or maybe no Startup Repair appears, please skip step 2 and go directly to step 3.
- Click Advanced options > then click Troubleshoot > click Advanced options then click Startup repair. Because of that the mechanism will try to fix only startup problems without destroying the files in the netbook.
- If Startup Repair is successful, the mechanism will restart automatically. But if it doesn't work or the startup repair process takes more than 1 hour, so try to uninstall the update.
- Click Advanced options > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Uninstall Up-dates > specify Uninstall latest quality up-date > click uninstall quality up-date. If successful, try restarting your netbook.
- If it still doesn't work, then try to uninstall the program that was most recently installed via the safe model in the next step.
- Windows 7 users can enter the safe model by restarting the netbook or PC, then quickly pressing F8 repeatedly. And for Windows 10 users, please read the trick in my article on how to enter the Windows 10 safe model.
After entering the safe model, open the Control Panel and then uninstall the program we installed last. Then restart your netbook or PC.
If it doesn't work or maybe you can't enter the safe model, then follow the next steps. We try to check the composition of the BIOS.
Incorrect selection of SATA or OS model in BIOS often causes this problem. Generally when the netbook is turned on we are always intended to enter the BIOS. Often we are directed to Windows Error Recovery. If this problem occurs after doing the BIOS settings, then the following are the possible triggers. But sometimes these settings are different automatically due to an unsuccessful program or mechanism. Nach, the trick is as follows.
Re-start your netbook and then enter the BIOS by pressing the ESC or F2 key or another key according to your BIOS. Then look for SATA Configuration or OS Selection generally on the Advanced tab. Change that composition. If it was originally IDE, then change to AHCI or vice versa. If initially UEFI OS change to Legacy OS or vice versa. Place the switch by pressing the F10 key. Therefore the mechanism will be restarted.
If it doesn't work, then the problem is not in the BIOS composition. Please reverse the BIOS setup as it was originally composed. Then do the next step.
Because some of the initial methods didn't work, that's why the last way in software is to reinstall the OS. Please read the tutorial in my article regarding the steps to install windows 7, install Windows 8 or install Windows 10. Make it the same as your current operating mechanism.
If reinstallation still doesn't work, then the problem is hardware. The hardware that often has problems is the hard drive and RAM.
If the netbook can enter the BIOS, then chances are the RAM doesn't have a problem. We can also check the RAM in the BIOS. When entering the BIOS, there is usually direct RAM information in the form of the current RAM capacity. If it seems to match your RAM capabilities, then the problem is not with RAM. See also the steps for partitioning a Windows 10 hard drive.
But for hard disk testing a little difficult. We have to check whether the hard drive has bad sectors. Triknya can be read in the article about fixing hard disk bad sectors. After a successful check and repair, this problem should be resolved. But if not, then you should use a new hard drive and it's better to go back to using an SSD. Because it can be faster and more powerful than ordinary hard drives. Also read the steps to handle 100% disk Windows 10.
Netbooks can't enter Windows is a pretty tough problem. There are several things that can cause this problem. Until we have to try to analyze the triggers of the problem and solve them one by one.
Sis, what's the solution if the lenovo netbook versus ideapad 310s-11iap can't enter windows because it doesn't work to update windows 10 until at start up it can't display windows and it always gets stuck there it always says "attempting to recover installation, restoring your previous version of windows"
Try doing the 2 Startup Repair method. Generally, if the restoring process is not successful more than 2x, then it goes into that appearance. But if you can't get into Startup repair try using the USB containing the Windows 10 installation to connect to Repair Boot. Try using the Command Prompt model then write BCDBOOT C:WINDOWS. Then restart the netbook.
Why can't my netbook enter windows, shuts down for a long time, doesn't enter windows.
Shutting down takes a long time because there is a windows update process. Or sometimes the windows process doesn't work until it keeps repeating itself. Do the number 2 in the guide above.