How to Assemble a Computer
How to Assemble a Computer
In terms of stubbornness, PCs are more reliable than laptops, easy to find damage and spare parts are plentiful and affordable. How to assemble a computer this time was the solution.
The price for spare parts does not exceed the capacity of your pocket, but it also depends on the brand, guys, some are standard but don't last long, some are expensive and they break quickly.
Having a computer must know the ins and outs to know the right way to anticipate its damage.
Here you can learn how to assemble a computer.
Make You Like: 5 solutions wifi can't connect the internet
Prepare Assembled Materials
Prepare Assembled Materials
Meanwhile, the computer components that must be present during the process of assembling a computer are a monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, RAM, processor, etc. More below.Make You Like: 8 Steps to Handle Slow Internet Computer/Netbook Networks
Before you start assembling a PC, prepare tools and materials such as:
- Heatsink & Fan
- Casing (PC wrapping case)
- Power Supply
- Hard disk
- Keyboard & mouse
- Application program
When everything is ready, hurry up and pray and start assembling!
Start Assembling the Computer
In the process of assembling, there are several sequential ways to produce a perfect PC along with the complete picture:
1. Attach the Processor to the Motherboard
- You select the position of the first pin on the processor and processor socket (motherboard), usually in the corner with an indentation symbol or a dot (dot).
- Pull the lock socket lever so that it can be opened
- Pair according to the foot of the processor against the socket hole then press gently on the processor until it is strong and fits.
- You lock with a lever
2. Install the Heatsink
- A heatsink is a tool that functions as an anti-heat when the PC boots or turns on
- Install the heatsink on the top of the processor and give it a wedge so it doesn't come off easily.
- Apply heatsink with heat-conducting gel
- But if your heatsink has a fan then the cable plug can be connected to the motherboard
3. Install RAM to Motherboard
- Take the RAM component and open the plastic
- Unlock lever
- Install the RAM slot in the RAM slot on the motherboard
- Press firmly and gently so that it is stuck until you hear a "click" sound.
- Check once again whether the RAM fits snugly and firmly embedded in the motherboard, by shaking it a little, if there is still a wobble, you can gently remove it and put it back in.
4. Attach the Power Supply to the Motherboard
- Installation of this PS depends on the model of the casing but is generally installed in the corner
- At the corner of the case, there is already a special screw hole for the PS area
- Insert PS with days and lock with screws firmly and don't turn over
- Check the PS again so it doesn't fall and shake
5. Install Harddisk, CD/DVR-RW Player (Drive)
- Stand the PC case in an open position, then install the hard drive in the hole provided. Lock with the bolt that is in the hard drive
- Do the same to install the CD/DVR-RW Player in the top hole of the case. Firmly lock the screws that come with this CD player.
- Re-check the strength of each drive, if there is something that doesn't fit, then try again correctly.
6. Attach the Cable
- Install the connecting cables (primary and secondary IDE connectors) on the motherboard
- If the motherboard is not ATX then attach the serial and parallel cables to the motherboard connector
- Unscrew the screw for locking the casing slot hole then insert the connector you want to install. Lock back firmly
- After that, you connect the mouse and keyboard cables to the motherboard
- Continue by connecting the LED light, inner speaker on the PC case
7. Install the Card AdapterCard adapter is a tool that can function as a sound, video, and SCSI modem.
You notice the hole (slot) on the motherboard is specifically for the card adapter, attach the card adapter and press the hole firmly
Press until it says "click"
Finishing Stage How to Assemble a ComputerAfter all the PC parts are properly installed, then check once again for the strength and correctness of the assembly during installation.
If there is still something stuck, it can be fixed again, but instead of continuing to add friction errors, it's better to do it very carefully at the beginning of the installation.
The next process is to check every bolt in the casing hole, then you check the connecting cable to the main electricity.
Turn on the PC slowly and check whether it is by the installation procedure, the software installer will provide all the programs that consumers need.
This program must be adjusted to the amount of memory capacity and access speed.
For the computer itself, there are various types, the type of motherboard with high specs will certainly be better like a laptop.
As cheap as it can be to build a new PC, it's better if you use the highest quality product.
Warning When a Computer Problem Occurs
Placing the PC in a heat-prone area is more prone to damage than an area with lower temperatures. To fix this, you can use AC or multi-window, put the fan on the CPU (but not on the monitor).
The placement of the fan on the monitor will interfere with the waves on the screen, the screen will vibrate and gradually appear fine lines of color.
Another obstacle that often occurs is that the monitor does not turn on, you can install RAM, if the LED or CD space is on continuously and won't stop then check the connector cable.
Currently, computers or PCs are indeed very suitable to be used as exciting games for teenagers and adults, because they are more immune to long endurance. In contrast to a fragile laptop with an old power on.
Just a little heat, the laptop will go blank and it will take a long time to play online games.
The process of assembling this PC has many experts, but for the software installation process, there are still not many who master it because it is related to the use of the next program.
Pirated programs do have limitations, they can invite more viruses to come.
However, the PC should not download sites that smell pornography, because from this kind of site a lot of viruses come.
The material on how to assemble this computer has been reviewed quite well from start to finish, but if you still don't understand, you can contact a computer service technician.
The more you know about computers, the more you'll know how to check for minor damage or glitches without having to wait in long lines for a repairman.
Check Other Tips for Repairing Computers and Laptops Easily