Steps to Send WhatsApp Photos Without Compressing according to Original Size
The steps to send photos without being compressed via WhatsApp are the same as the original file capacity
Netgenz - Technology | Sending photos or pictures via WhatsApp is a quick and easy option for transferring files to someone. There are at least two steps to send photos with WhatsApp. First, you can take photos directly through the internal camera and secondly send through the gallery for photos that have been saved. However, photos sent via WhatsApp just like that through the camera or gallery generally experience a reduction in image quality to make it look broken or blurry.
Read Also: How to Transfer Credit Cards for Indosat, Telkomsels, Smartfren, Tri, and XL
That's because WhatsApp compresses photos automatically to make transportation easier and faster. For those of you who want to send photos or images without reducing the resolution and file size, there is a step to send photos without being compressed via WhatsApp. That way, the photo received remains sharp as the original.
Make You Like: Leaks About the Latest Qualcomm Chipset, 20 Percent Better
Here's how to send WhatsApp photos so they aren't compressed:
- Open the WhatsApp program.
- Specify the contact you want to send a photo message to.
- In the conversation section, click the common paperclip or paperclip icon to include a document next to the camera icon.
- On the monitor will be shown options such as Document, Camera, Gallery, Audio, Location, and Contact. Specify Document to send photos without being compressed.
- You will be directed to the mobile phone's File Manager page and all files will be shown as thumbnails.
- Next, click Browse other docs. Then find and specify the photo you want to send.
- Click send, wait until the upload and transportation process is complete. The upload process can be fast or need to wait depending on the original size of the photo file.
With that, you can successfully apply the steps to send photos without being compressed via WhatsApp.
On the appearance of the sender or receiving WhatsApp chat monitor, the photo thumbnail is not visible. However, the photo sent is in the form of an additional document, so the recipient must first open the file to find out what is in it.
Read: Difference URL, WWW, FTP, HTTP, HTML, DNS, DOMAIN