To make clear photos when uploaded to WhatsApp Story, there are steps so that WhatsApp Status does not break which can be done with the 3rd faction program
Netgenz - Technology | Active users of WhatsApp (WA) have certainly made a status on WhatsApp Story, whether it is in the form of writing, images, or videos. However, if you look and compare it with the original image in the cellphone gallery, the image or photo uploaded for WhatsApp Story does not match expectations, aka broken. To make photos so they don't break or blur when uploaded to WhatsApp Story, there are steps you can do in the 3rd faction program.
Here are the steps so that WhatsApp Status does not break using the Photo Lit program
At first glance about Lit Foto, this program is an image processing program that has three special features, namely compressing photos, changing photo sizes, and crop photos.
Lit Foto can be called a fairly light program. On Google PlayStore alone, this program has been downloaded more than 10 million times. Read the trick.
- Make sure you have taken the Photo Lit program.
- Opening the Photo Lit program, on the monitor, there will be pictures and photos on your cellphone.
- Then, select the photo compress option.
- You can search for the image or photo you want to upload on WhatsApp Status.
- After selecting the photo you want to upload, click the tick in the right corner of the monitor.
- Click the Size tab in Compression Options.
- Make sure on the select size, you fill it with 149 KB.
- Then click compress.
- Upload the photo that you have compressed to a size of 149 KB to WhatsApp Status and done.
Apart from using Lit Foto, there is another reference to the same program, namely Venlow which can make content not break when uploaded as WhatsApp status. The program can be used to make videos so clear and HD quality when uploaded. You just have to install the application on the Playstore and follow the steps, then install the WhatsApp status as usual. You can try the steps so that WhatsApp Status doesn't break above, so you don't have to worry if the photo becomes blurry or the quality drops.