Boyband BTS again Seizes the Top Position of the Billboard Hot 100 in Week 10
Netgenz - Netizen buzz | BTS seems to have never been absent from scoring achievements and encouraging history. This time, they again showed their supremacy on the international music chart, Billboard. On September 7 at the venue, Billboard announced that BTS' "Butter" had returned to No. 1 on the Hot 100 chart. "Butter," soared from number 7 to peak status this week. The current chart identifies the song's tenth non-consecutive week at No. 1, making it the 40th song in the Hot 100's 63-year history to spend 10 weeks or more off the chart. BTS is the first Asian actress to achieve this feat.
"Butter" was confirmed as Songs of the Summer versus Billboard for 2021. Additionally, "Butter" topped Billboard's Digital Song Sales chart as the best-selling song of the week, identifying its 14th week at No. 1. According to MRC Data (originally Nielsen Music), the song garnered 12.2 million broadcast viewership radio views, garnered 10. seven million streams, and sold 143,000 downloads in the week ending September 2.
Congratulations to Boyband BTS
Netizens expressed their amazement at BTS:
- Daebak, daebak, daebak!!
- American ARMYs are amazing.
- What? What happened? BTS is really amazing.
- I got goosebumps when I found out that it was the original version that topped the first position, not the remix version.
- Won first place again? I can't believe this, I hate myself because all I can say is I'm proud of them.
- Butter is a zombie.
- Congratulations, BTS is a living legend.