Recipes how to make spicy crab sauce
Spicy Crab sauce
- 4 crabs
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 red chilies, sliced
- 400 ml broth
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 10 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, add a little water
- 2 leeks, sliced
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
How to Cook Spicy Sauce Crab:
- Clean the crab until clean.
- Then fry the crab until it turns a reddish color, then remove and drain.
- Saute garlic, ginger, and red chili until fragrant. When the spices are fragrant, add the tomato sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and stock. cook until boiling.
- Enter the crab that has been fried earlier while stirring.
- Add salt, sugar, and ground pepper, mix well.
- Reduce the heat and cook until cooked and the spices are absorbed.
- Thicken the gravy with cornstarch solution, add the scallions. cook for a while.
- Lift and serve it.
read more, and Find Tourism and Culinary In Indonesia.