Netgenz.com - Culinary | Bandung fish dumplings are indeed famous for being delicious and delicious. However, chicken dumplings are no less delicious, even the texture tends to be more tender. Just dip it with chili sauce, the taste becomes even more solid. Check out the Yummy-style dumpling recipe below for recommendations for family snacks at home.
Recipes siomay bandung
Chicken Siomay Ingredients:
- 600 grams of chicken, ground
- 350 grams of shrimp, chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 jicama, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 clove of onion, finely chopped
- 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 160 grams tapioca flour
- Enough dumpling skin
How to Make Chicken Siomay:
- Prepare a large, clean bowl to mix the chicken, shrimp, carrots, jicama, scallions, garlic, onions, and ice cubes.
- Add oyster sauce, salt, white pepper, sugar, and tapioca flour. Stir until well blended.
- Prepare the dumpling skin, put a little dough in the middle. Fold to form a small pocket.
- Prepare steamed dumplings, steam for 25 minutes.