Netgenz.com - Culinary | Recipe for Making Special Macaroni Chicken Soup - This recipe is very easy to serve and the processing is quite simple. You just need to provide raw materials such as chicken, macaroni, and other soup ingredients. So that the results of your cooking taste good, then see how to make the following macaroni chicken soup.
Macaroni Chicken Soup
- 2 chickens, boiled with 1 liter of water
- 24 quail eggs, boiled
- 4 carrots, cut according to taste
- 200 gr macaroni
- 200 gr chickpeas, sliced
- 10 tbsp frozen peas
- 2 spring onions
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 liters of water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg, roasted
- 6 beef sausages
How to Make Delicious and Fresh Chicken Soup:
- Boil the chicken first with the leeks, carrots, and celery until soft, remove and drain then cut into cubes.
- Heat margarine in a frying pan and sauté the sliced onions until fragrant, put in the broth at number 1, and add a little water, bring to a boil again.
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg after the water boils. Then add carrots, beans, macaroni, beef sausage, quail eggs, and peas, cook for a while then remove.
- Prepare a bowl, pour the soup and sprinkle celery on top.
- Serve it.