Monitor or LCD screen on the market
Monitor or LCD screen
1. Twisted Nematic (TN) First,
twisted nematic or better known as TN. The TN panel is actually the oldest of the three types of screens, because it has been widely used since the 1980s, and was even considered a technological breakthrough in display technology at the beginning of its development. Of course, nowadays it competes fiercely with other types of screens, but it is still one of the most widely used panels in notebook computers, especially in entry-level products.
2. Next is in-plane switching or IPS which is more widely known.
This type of screen is perfect for those working in the content creation field, as it has good viewing angles and provides excellent color reproduction and color accuracy. In addition, the production cost of this panel is also higher than that of TN, which is why most of the notebook computers equipped with IPS screens belong to the upper-middle-class market.
3. Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
Finally, there is the organic light-emitting diode or OLED for short, which is more widely used in TVs and mobile phones than laptops. Until recently, the screen entered the notebook computer market. OLED screens are like IPS panels, but the effect is better. This is because the screen has better color reproduction and color accuracy. However, the price of this type of screen is much more expensive than the IPS screen.
4. VA is a kind of panel.
As the name suggests, this panel uses liquid crystals that are aligned vertically. Among the main types of display panels (TN and IPS), VA panels have the best contrast and color depth but also have the longest response times.
Other Tips Computer and Internet
- Buying a Gaming Laptop, Check This Important Aspect!
- How to Activate Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 Daz Loader But Failed / Error Work 100% 2021
- Difference of RAM from Generation
- HOW TO CHECK LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS USING THE APPLICATION
- Difference between Windows 32 Bit and 64 bit and its advantages and disadvantages
- Real Protection Disabled These Settings Are Managed By Your Administrator Work 100 % Windows 10
- Tips Youtube To Increase Views and More Subscriber
- 6 Application Editing In Mobile
- Restore Lost Photos on Android, Try This application!
- Role Bios and Elements in Bios Computer
- 42 Brands BIOS Supplier
- What is Bandwidth and Function of Bandwidth
- Protects Your Netbook from Spyware and Viruses
- Types and Function Motherboard Computer
- Understanding VGA Card and Its Functions
- Difference between Intel and AMD processors
- Definition and Functions of Harddisk
- Advantages and disadvantages of HDD SSD On Computer
- Types of Partitions on the Hard Drive
- Monitor or LCD screen on the market
- How Spike Up Your Computer Performance
- Cache on a Computer and Cache Type
- 5 solutions wifi can't connect the internet
- 7 How Extend Batteries Laptop Can Last Longer
- Best Solutions Windows 10 Black screen
- Blank Screen on Laptop and Computer
- Laptop Can't Shutdown, How to Overcome
- Setting CPU Front Panel Cable Computer
- Learn types of computer networks internet
- Learn the Difference Between Malware, Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Worm
- How to Format Flashdisk From Virus
- How to Remove Computer Shortcut Virus
- Easy Remove Background Photo App Online
- Difference URL, WWW, FTP, HTTP, HTML, DNS, DOMAIN
- Download Instagram Stories Online