How to make this delicious and delicious Soto Betawi
Netgenz.com - Culinary | Soto Betawi is a type of Soto that uses coconut milk for its soup. The basic ingredients used for cooking are beef inside and beef offal. There is no doubt about the taste, this Soto Betawi has a savory taste with fresh coconut milk and is even more delicious when added with chili sauce.
Want to know how to make this delicious and delicious Soto Betawi? the following recipe:
Ingredients for Making Soto Betawi
- (1 kilogram ) Beef has deep
- (1 kilogram) Beef offal
- ( 300 ml ) Thick coconut milk
- ( 3 ) Boiled water
- (6 tablespoons) Cooking oil for frying
- (4 pieces) Fresh red tomatoes
- Fried onions
- Green onions
- Fried emping to taste
- Betawi Soto Seasoning
- (4 sheets) Bay leaves
- (4 sticks) Lemongrass
- (2 segments) Ginger
- (2 segments) Galangal
- (18-20 cloves) Shallots
- (2 teaspoons) Pepper powder
- Salt and seasoning to taste.
How to Cook / Make Soto Betawi
- Cut the beef and offal into small pieces, wash thoroughly. Drain.
- Boil the beef pieces, beef offal, and bay leaf simultaneously until the meat and beef offal are half cooked. Lift and drain.
- Re-boil the beef pieces and offal with 3 liters of water.
- Crush ginger, galangal, and lemongrass stalks.
- Puree the onion and salt until completely smooth.
- Heat the oil, then stir-fry the mashed spices with ginger, galangal, and lemongrass. Saute until cooked and fragrant. lift.
- Enter the stir-fry spices into the beef stew, mix well. Add seasoning and coconut milk. Stir again, don't let the coconut milk break. Cook until it boils and the beef and offal are really tender. Lift.
- Thinly slice the spring onions.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Pour the Soto into a bowl, sprinkle with spring onions, fried onions, chopped tomatoes, and fried chips.
- Can be completed with lime and chili sauce.