What is Cache on a Computer? Cache Type
Netgenz - Computer and Internet | Cache is a high-speed data storage mechanism used to store data or commands/instructions that are frequently searched for by computer users or smartphone users. The cache will display files or data that were previously accessed, so if we use the internet network because we have accessed the file before, we don't need to download the file again to display it, in other words, the computer will immediately display it. previously stored cache. The cache itself will save bandwidth usage on the network, just as Internet access on the network is noticeably faster. From the user side, it will benefit from the speed of file access, and from the network management side, it will save more bandwidth usage so that people who access new files can use the maximum bandwidth. There are 2 types of cache on a computer, namely:
Also read: What is Bandwidth and Function of Bandwidth
Cache on a Computer? Cache Type
1. Client-Side Caching
Client-Side Caching data files that are stored on the user's computer/smartphone and can be used anytime. In this case, the client-side cache we use the most and most people use is the browser cache. Browser cache itself is the most commonly used type of cache, as almost everyone uses a browser to surf the Internet daily. The "browser cache" can be found in the browser settings of the web browser application. By using browser cache, the computer can load web pages faster and save data only on the first visit. However, at some point in time, we need to clear the cache, because, over time, the cache size will get bigger and will take up space on your device.
Check Other Tips for Repairing Computers and Laptops Easily
2. Server-Side Caching, still divided into several types again
Database cache: Web application developers usually use this type of caching to get better web performance. Some of the advantages of database cache are faster data access, lower CPU usage, and less disk access.
Object cache: The object cache can be used to temporarily store data on the local computer, such as images or videos in the visitor's browser.
Opcode cache: This type of cache is used to improve PHP performance. With opcode caching, PHP's performance will be better.
CDN Caching: For website owners with visitors from all over the world, using CDN caching is a good solution. Using a CDN cache, content can be displayed to visitors from nearby servers.
DNS cache: Also known as a temporary database maintained by the computer's operating system. This type of cache records the history of the IP addresses of the domains that the computer user has opened.
Other Tips Computer and Internet
- Buying a Gaming Laptop, Check This Important Aspect!
- How to Activate Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 Daz Loader But Failed / Error Work 100% 2021
- Difference of RAM from Generation
- HOW TO CHECK LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS USING THE APPLICATION
- Difference between Windows 32 Bit and 64 bit and its advantages and disadvantages
- Real Protection Disabled These Settings Are Managed By Your Administrator Work 100 % Windows 10
- Tips Youtube To Increase Views and More Subscriber
- 6 Application Editing In Mobile
- Restore Lost Photos on Android, Try This application!
- Role Bios and Elements in Bios Computer
- 42 Brands BIOS Supplier
- What is Bandwidth and Function of Bandwidth
- Protects Your Netbook from Spyware and Viruses
- Types and Function Motherboard Computer
- Understanding VGA Card and Its Functions
- Difference between Intel and AMD processors
- Definition and Functions of Harddisk
- Advantages and disadvantages of HDD SSD On Computer
- Types of Partitions on the Hard Drive
- Monitor or LCD screen on the market
- How Spike Up Your Computer Performance
- Cache on a Computer and Cache Type
- 5 solutions wifi can't connect the internet
- 7 How Extend Batteries Laptop Can Last Longer
- Best Solutions Windows 10 Black screen
- Blank Screen on Laptop and Computer
- Laptop Can't Shutdown, How to Overcome
- Setting CPU Front Panel Cable Computer
- Learn types of computer networks internet
- Learn the Difference Between Malware, Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Worm
- How to Format Flashdisk From Virus
- How to Remove Computer Shortcut Virus
- Easy Remove Background Photo App Online
- Difference URL, WWW, FTP, HTTP, HTML, DNS, DOMAIN
- Download Instagram Stories Online