5 Solutions Can't Connect Wifi on laptop
wifi can't connect to the internet
1. Settings in Control Panel
Before starting how to solve the laptop wifi can't connect, first check the notification area network/wifi icons located in the lower corner of your desktop display. Is there a yellow triangle symbol with an exclamation mark, then do the following steps.
- Click start, enter control panel,
- Select Network and Internet, go to Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on Wireless Connection, then select Properties.
- You will be presented with a window containing internet protocol version 4.
- Double click on the link.
- If so, select Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- If it is you just need to click again and select OK.
If your laptop still can't connect to the internet, it could be because there are some problems with the network driver being used. To analyze this, use the following steps to work around it.
- Right-click My Computer or This PC (for Windows 8 versions, click Manage).
- Then, click Device Manager.
- If you have clicked Networks Adapter.
- If a yellow question mark appears, it means that there is indeed a problem with the drivers.
- It could be because it has not been installed.
2. Check Laptop Internet Network
If your laptop can't connect to the internet, one way you can do it is to change the manual settings to automatic (DHCP mode). How to solve laptop wifi can't connect, you just need to follow the following steps.
- Click the Wifi icon in the lower right corner of your Windows laptop screen.
- Select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Change adapter setting, this mode is in the upper left corner.
- Click on the Wifi adapter, then select properties.
- Double click on Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Select Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- So that the WiFi adapter looks for IP Address and DNS settings automatically using DHCP.
- If you have click OK and close.
- Try accessing any site on your laptop browser.
It could also be because you chose the wrong wifi access point, if this happens you are just trying to connect to an access point that is actually used for network pointing with other access points.
3. How to solve laptop wifi can't connect due to Limited Access
There is a separate way if your laptop cannot be used to access the internet with limited access information. Several factors can cause this, but here's how to solve the problem.
- Click the start menu to enter the control panel.
- When the Control Panel window appears, select Network and Internet.
- Enter the Network and Sharing Center.
- Then click Manage Wireless Networks.
- In the Manage Wireless Networks menu, you will see some cached data from the wifi that has been used before.
Select one cache click remove.
Do this until all wifi cache has been cleared.
4. There is an unidentified wifi information
The laptop in this condition indicates that it cannot receive the IP address and DNS server from the wifi hotspot that you are using. This makes the laptop unusable to access the local internet network, to overcome this as follows.
- Click the wifi icon in the lower right corner of the laptop.
- Click the name of the access point of the wifi to be disconnected.
- Click Disconnect.
- If the wifi is no longer connected, click Connect on the access point.
- The method is the same when you want to connect to wifi as usual.
- If so, go to any site using your browser.
- When the destination page opens, the problem is solved.
5. Reinstall the driver
If some of the methods above still can't solve the problem of your laptop not being able to connect to the internet. How to solve the laptop wifi can't connect, the following can be an alternative last resort, here are the steps.
Open the start menu, right-click on my computer.
- Select Manage.
- You will be presented with the system properties window, select Device Manager.
- In this menu, pay attention to the Network Adapters section, right-click on the wifi adapter.
- Select uninstall.
- You don't have to worry because when the system re-detects the system, the driver will automatically be reinstalled.
- Then right-click on the Device Manager window, select Scan for Hardware Changes.
- Wait for the system re-detection process.
- When finished close the Device Manager window.
- Then access any browser site to test it.
- There could be something wrong with the internet network settings on the laptop.
If you have used some of the steps above, the laptop can certainly be used to access the internet normally and smoothly. However, if you still can't connect, you can analyze some of the causes that make the laptop unable to connect to the internet and recommended you go to the computer repair or service.
Check Other Tips for Repairing Computers and Laptops Easily
Other Tips Computer and Internet
- Buying a Gaming Laptop, Check This Important Aspect!
- How to Activate Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 Daz Loader But Failed / Error Work 100% 2021
- Difference of RAM from Generation
- HOW TO CHECK LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS USING THE APPLICATION
- Difference between Windows 32 Bit and 64 bit and its advantages and disadvantages
- Real Protection Disabled These Settings Are Managed By Your Administrator Work 100 % Windows 10
- Tips Youtube To Increase Views and More Subscriber
- 6 Application Editing In Mobile
- Restore Lost Photos on Android, Try This application!
- Role Bios and Elements in Bios Computer
- 42 Brands BIOS Supplier
- What is Bandwidth and Function of Bandwidth
- Protects Your Netbook from Spyware and Viruses
- Types and Function Motherboard Computer
- Understanding VGA Card and Its Functions
- Difference between Intel and AMD processors
- Definition and Functions of Harddisk
- Advantages and disadvantages of HDD SSD On Computer
- Types of Partitions on the Hard Drive
- Monitor or LCD screen on the market
- How Spike Up Your Computer Performance
- Cache on a Computer and Cache Type
- 5 solutions wifi can't connect the internet
- 7 How Extend Batteries Laptop Can Last Longer
- Best Solutions Windows 10 Black screen
- Blank Screen on Laptop and Computer
- Laptop Can't Shutdown, How to Overcome
- Setting CPU Front Panel Cable Computer
- Learn types of computer networks internet
- Learn the Difference Between Malware, Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Worm
- How to Format Flashdisk From Virus
- How to Remove Computer Shortcut Virus
- Easy Remove Background Photo App Online
- Difference URL, WWW, FTP, HTTP, HTML, DNS, DOMAIN
- Download Instagram Stories Online