Gulai Ikan Patin (Tempoyak Catfish)
Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends, on this occasion we will share the recipe for Simple Gulai catfish (Ikan Patin) Jambi Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 2kg catfish, cut 3-4 pieces
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 lemongrass stalks, take the white, crushed
- 400 ml thick coconut milk
- 1 liter of retail coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons of oil
Softened seasoning :
- 16 spring onions
- 8 candlenuts, roasted
- 6 turmeric, burned
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cm ginger
How to Cook Typical Jambi Patin Fish Curry:
- Brush the catfish with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of lime juice and let stand 10 minutes,
- Saute ground spices along with lemongrass and bay leaves until they smell good.
- Pour the sufficiently of coconut milk, sugar, and salt and cook until it boils.
- Enter the catfish and cook until cooked.
- Pour the thick coconut milk, cook until it boils.
- Typical Jambi Patin Fish Curry is ready to be served.