Netgenz | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for simple Gudeg Jogja Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 500 grams of Beef
- 1000 grams of raw jackfruit, cut into large pieces
- 1350 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
Gudeg Jogja spices:
- 6 eggs Boiled Chicken Outside
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 candlenuts
- 2 Laotian chopped finger segment
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 8 bay leaves
- to taste Salt
- to taste Sugar
How to make a simple Gudeg Jogja:
- The first step is to boil the beef until it boils.
- Then enter the jackfruit into the beef stew, leave it until soft.
- Then add the bay leaves and pour the coconut milk while stirring.
- After that, enter the chicken eggs, garlic, coriander, candlenut, salt, Laos, sugar, and shrimp paste. then cook until it boils. When everything is soft and the spices are absorbed, it's really good, Gudeg Jogja is simple to practice.
- Gudeg Jogja can be served hot/warm, the longer it takes, the tastier this dish will be.