Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for Simple Bika Ambon and Biang Bika ambon coconut milk, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
Main Ingredients for Simple Bika Ambon:
- 14 eggs, beat until blended
- 8 egg yolks, beat well
- 450 grams of sago flour
- 50 grams of glutinous rice flour
How to Make Simple Bika Ambon:
- Place the eggs and yolks in the starter. Stir with the whisk until smooth.
- Enter the coconut milk while filtered. Stir well.
- Enter the sago flour and glutinous rice flour. Stir well.
- Leave it for 3 hours (the washbasin is covered with plastic), then stir until the foam is gone.
- Heat the bika Ambon mold.
- Pour the mixture up to three-quarters of the mold.
- Wait for the dough to be porous, then cover the mold.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Immediately remove from mold and serve.
Ingredients for Bika Ambon:
- 250 grams of water
- 20 grams of instant yeast
- 80-100 grams of Blue Triangle Flour
How to Make the Biang Bika Ambon:
Mix all ingredients, mix well.
Rest 15 minutes.
Ingredients of Bika Ambon Coconut Milk:
- 2 grated old coconut
- 600 grams of water
- 16 pieces of Orange Leaves
- 5 grams of salt
- 2 Turmeric segment
- 520 grams of sugar
How To Make Coconut Milk For Bika Ambon:
- Mix grated coconut with water, knead, squeeze, and strain. (coconut milk)
- Cook the coconut milk, lime leaves, salt, and turmeric over low heat until thick (while stirring; don't break it).
- Turn off the heat, add the sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Serve hot for better taste