Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for serabi Bandung, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
INGREDIENTS (Serabi Cake):
- 450 grams of rice flour.
- coconut milk 1 liter.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 100 grams of suji leaf water,
- grated coconut 33-350 grams.
INGREDIENTS (Kinca / Sauce):
- 2 sheets of pandan leaves, knot.
- coconut milk 200 ccs.
- salt to taste.
- brown sugar 240 grams, fine comb.
- sugar 20 grams.
HOW TO MAKE Serabi Bandung:
- First, mix the rice flour with grated coconut. add salt and stir until well blended.
- Boil coconut milk over low heat until it is bubbling, stirring slowly.
- Pour the boiling coconut milk into the flour mixture little by little.
- Stir well and Heat the molding pan.
- Take a ladle and pour the dough stage with the ladle into the mold.
- Cover the dough and cook until soft. Remove and let stand for a moment.
- Mix all the kinca (Kinca is brown sugar sauce, the texture is more liquid) ingredients to make a pancake sauce.
- Then boil it until it boils.
- Serve the Serabi Cake with sweet coconut milk. Eat it while it's still warm.
For More Articles Culinary Click Here
read more, and Find Tourism and Culinary In Indonesia.