Netgenz - Culinary | Hello friends, on this occasion we will share the recipe for making recipes Sambas Porridge West Kalimantan Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 300 grams of meat, cut into pieces
- 4 liters of water
- 330-350 grams of grated coconut
- 4 bay leaves
- 600 grams of rice, wash, drain
- 4 large red chilies
- 10 shallots
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 lemongrass stalks, crush them
- 6 curly red chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 cm galangal, crushed
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cooked shrimp paste
- 200 grams of red sweet potatoes, cut into pieces
- 200 grams of long beans, cut into pieces
- 200 grams of kale (before wash until clean)
Supplementary ingredients (additional):
- 200 grams of fried anchovies
- 300 grams of peanuts, fry
- sweet soy sauce to taste
How to create Sambas Porridge:
- First, roast the rice and grated coconut until it is brown in color, remove it from heat, and mash until the rice is crumbled. Put it aside.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the drops, ground spices, bay leaves, galangal, salt, and lemongrass.
- Next, cook until the droplets are cooked and tender. Continue to add the mashed rice. Now stir until it boils properly.
- Then add the vegetable ingredients, cook until the ingredients are completely cooked. Lift it and it's ready for us to serve it with a compliment too.