Netgenz.- Culinary | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe rujak cingur east java culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 300 grams of Chinese tofu
- 250 grams of tempeh
- 2 bunches of kale, weeded, boiled
- 100 grams of bean sprouts, boiled
- 500 grams of cingur
- 1 cucumber, cut into pieces
- 100 grams of mango, cut into pieces
- 100 grams of yam, cut into pieces
- 6 pieces of rice cake
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots for sprinkling
- 150 grams of starch crackers
- the oil for frying
Spices per serving:
- 6 slices of rock banana
- 3 pieces of cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons fried peanut skin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, finely combed
- 2 garlic cloves, fried
- 1/2 teaspoon fried shrimp paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of paste
- 1 tablespoon tamarind water from 3 teaspoons tamarind and 1 tablespoon water
- 50 ml of water
How to make Rujak Cingur:
- Smear the Chinese tofu and tempeh with 1 teaspoon of salt and 150 ml of water.
- Fry in oil that has been heated over medium heat until cooked.
- Boil cingur in 2,000 ml of water with 2 bay leaves, 4 cm ginger, 1 lemongrass, and 1 teaspoon of salt until tender. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare a mortar, grind the banana slices. Add the cayenne pepper, peanuts, brown sugar, garlic, shrimp paste, and salt until it's half smooth.
- Enter the paste and tamarind water. Grind evenly. Add water little by little while grinding until smooth.
- Slice tofu, tempeh, cingur, cucumber, mango, and jicama on a mortar.
- Enter the kale, bean sprouts, and sliced rice cake. Stir with a plastic spatula.
- Serve after sprinkling fried shallots and starch crackers.