Pendap Bengkulu Culinary
Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends, on this occasion we will share the recipe for Pendap (Mackerel) Bengkulu Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 8 fish (800 grams) of mackerel, wash thoroughly.
- 4 leeks, cut into 1 cm
- 2 celery leaf, sliced roughly
- 4 cm galangal, crushed
- 2 lemongrass, crushed
- 6 pieces of Asam Kandis
- 10 Mangkukan leaves, roughly sliced
- 200 grams of coarsely grated coconut, roasted
- 600 ml of coconut milk from ½ coconut
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 tablespoons of oil for sauteing
- Banana Leaves for wrapping
The spices needed to make pendap dishes:
- 16 cloves of red onion
- 8 cloves garlic
- 10 candlenuts, roasted
- 12 red chilies
- 4 cm Ginger
- 4 cm Turmeric, roasted
How to make Pendap (Mackerel) Bengkulu Culinary:
- Squeeze the leaves of the pendap with 1 teaspoon of salt, then wash and drain.
- Coat the mackerel with half of the ground spices. Then wrap it like pepes.
- Steam for 30 minutes until cooked.
- Open the pendap wrap and place on a plate, and set it aside.
- Heat the oil and saute the remaining ground spices until fragrant. while adding green onions, celery leaves, galangal, lemongrass, tamarind, and bowl leaves. Stir until wilted.
- Add grated coconut, and mix well.
- Add coconut milk, salt, pepper powder, and sugar, then cook until cooked and the sauce becomes thick.
- Flush over the mackerel.
- The typical Bengkulu puffed fish is ready to be served.