Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for Pempek Sumatera Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 500 grams of smooth mackerel fish, you can make it without mackerel fish and replace with egg.
- 400 grams of peasant sago (depending on your taste, if you like it a bit chewy, you can increase the sago)
- 4 cloves of garlic (can skip)
- 360-400 ml of plain water or ice water
- Salt and sugar to taste
How To Make Delicious Pempek:
- Enter the mackerel fish that has been mashed + garlic, stir well
- Add salt, sugar, water little by little, stir well
- Add sago little by little, stirring until well blended
- The pempek dough is ready to be shaped, first, the cutting board and hands are covered with sago flour
- Prepare a pot or pan that has been filled with water, wait for it to boil. Then boil the pempek junior high school and then it will float and then remove it.
- For the sauce, I happened to make it using the shrimp paste sauce.
- Boil 10 pieces of red chilies for a while depending on your taste, 1 tablespoon grilled shrimp paste.
- The chili and shrimp paste are mashed, then add the squeeze of key lime juice, salt sugar, and add the water, the thickness depends on your taste.