Netgenz | Hello, Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe from Culinary (otak-otak), just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 1000 grams of mackerel fish meat that has been ground.
- 200 grams of sago flour.
- 6 egg whites.
- 400 ml thick coconut milk.
- 6 spring onions (finely ground).
- 8 garlic cloves (finely ground).
- 4 spring onions (finely sliced).
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- Sugar to taste.
- 2 banana leaves (just take the leaves to wrap).
How to cook otak-otak:
- At first, prepare a small bowl or container then add the mackerel, sago flour, egg white, coconut milk, onion, garlic, green onion, pepper, salt, and sugar. Then stir all the ingredients until well blended.
- Next, clean the banana leaves that have been prepared then make several small pieces of 1 banana leaf stalk earlier. Then take 1 banana leaf then add about a tablespoon of mackerel fish mixture.
- After being given the dough, roll the banana leaves that have been given the dough to resemble rice cake, then seal the two ends using a staple or stick with a stick. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Finally, bake and mixture over coals. When baked, the dough must be turned in reverse so that it is perfectly cooked, usually eaten with chili sauce or hot sauce to make it taste better when eaten
For More Articles Culinary Click Here