Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for Milkfish Satay Banten Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 100 gr grated coconut, roasted
- 200 ml of liquid coconut milk
- 4 milkfish
- 4 eggs, beat off
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon tamarind water
- oil for sauteing
- banana leaves to wrap
- flat bamboo for satay to taste
- 16 spring onions
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 6-7 pieces of curly chilies
- 4 cm turmeric
- 1-2 cm ginger
- 2 cm galangal
- 2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
How to Make Milkfish satay:
- First, prepare the milkfish first, then beat the fish, pulling the fish's body until it breaks its bones. Scrape it with a spoon of meat, separating it from visible thorns.
- Then roast the milkfish until cooked, if there are still thorns, please separate them again from the fine spines.
- Next, saute ground spices until cooked, add milkfish, roasted coconut, salt, sugar, and coconut water to taste. Set aside.
- Now mix the roasted milkfish with egg and coconut milk. If it's too runny, add a little tapioca flour.
- Next, take as needed the milkfish satay material that you made earlier, then put the heads on the bamboo skewers.
- Next, wrap using banana leaves and bake until cooked.
- Remove then serve.