Gulai Belacan Riau
Netgenz | Hello, Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for Gulai Belacan Riau Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 20 large prawns/prawn pancet, wash clean
- 2 tablespoon belacan or shrimp paste
- 2 banana board, peeled
- 2 tablespoon tamarind water
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1000 ml coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoon cooking oil
- 12 red onions
- 8cloves garlic
- 12 candlenuts
- 12 red chilies
- 12 pieces of cayenne pepper
How to Cook Riau Shrimp Sugar:
- Heat the oil, saute the shrimp paste / Belacan and ground spices until fragrant and cooked, add the shrimp, cook until the shrimp changes color.
- Add coconut milk, tamarind water, sugar, salt, and pepper, cook until all ingredients are cooked and the sauce thickens.
- Put Pete, stir well, remove from heat.