Netgenz | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for making Recipes Binte Biluhuta Gorontalo Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 4 pieces of sweet corn, combed or replace with 600 grams of canned sweet corn
- 500 grams of peeled shrimp
- 100 grams of coarsely grated coconut (replace with 50 grams of desiccated coconut if not available)
- 2 tuna/tuna fish, grilled (replace with canned tuna or smoked mackerel if not available)
- 2 cm / 10 grams ginger, crushed (optional)
- 4 tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 handful of basil leaves
- 2 spring onion, sliced approximately 1 cm
- 3000 ml of water
- Sliced Seasoning (Seasoning can also be mashed):
- 8 pieces / 80 gr red chilies, sliced roughly
- 5-8 pieces of cayenne pepper, sliced coarsely (more if you like it spicy)
- 12 grains / 120 gr shallots, finely sliced
- 3 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 2 teaspoons sugar or according to taste
How to make Binte Biluhuta Gorontalo Culinary:
- Wash the cobs, then comb or separate the corn from the cobs with a knife. Set aside.
- Heat 3000 ml of water and ginger (if used) in a saucepan until the water boils.
- Enter the shelled corn, cover the pan and cook until the corn is cooked (approximately 15 minutes).
- (If you use canned sweet corn, just add it because this corn stock is ripe).
- Enter the sliced spices, cook over medium heat until the spices are completely cooked (approximately 3 minutes).
- Enter the peeled shrimp, cook until the shrimp is cooked or changes color.
- Add salt, sugar, and lime juice.
- Consecutively add the grated coconut, tomato slices, and green onion.
- Taste, if necessary, add salt or sugar to taste.
- Finally, before being appointed, add the basil leaves and shredded fish. Remove from heat.
- Serving hot biluhuta is highly recommended.
read more, and Find Tourism and Culinary In Indonesia.