Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends, on this occasion we will share the recipe for Recipes Bangka Noodles Bangka Culinary, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 800 grams of wet noodles (ready to buy) or 200 grams of dry noodles, boil, drain
- 1200 gr or 2 chicken breasts
- 200 gr mushroom (replace with button mushrooms/champignons if not available)
- 6 cloves / 18 grams of garlic, crushed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 8 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 330-350 ml of water
- salt to taste
- 300 gr bean sprouts, remove the ends, pour hot water
- 2 bunch / 500 gr green mustard greens or (choy sum), cut into pieces
- 2 onion leaf, finely sliced
- fried onions to taste
- 1 liter of broth from boiled chicken breast
How to make Bangka Noodles :
- Bring 1 liter of water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of salt, then reduce the heat to medium, boil the chicken breasts until tender and cooked.
- Drain chicken, cut into small cubes. Save the used broth, if necessary, filter it to make it clear. Set aside.
- Slice mushrooms into small cubes set aside.
- Saute the chopped garlic until fragrant. Add the mushroom and chicken slices.
- Successively add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce, and ground pepper. Stir well.
- Pour 150 ml of water, cook over medium heat until boiling and the spices are absorbed. Taste, if necessary, add salt to taste. Remove from heat.
- If you use dry noodles, boil according to the directions until cooked, drain.
- Sprouts and (choy sum): Boil briefly or blanch the bean sprouts and (choy sum)until cooked, remove and drain.
Serving method (additional):
- Arrange the boiled noodles, bean sprouts, and (choy sum) into a serving bowl.
- Add the chicken stir fry on top, sprinkle with sliced green onions and fried shallots.
- Serve hot with chicken stock, served in a separate bowl.