Netgenz - Culinary | Hello Friends on this occasion we will share the recipe for Aceh noodle, just this time I will give details of ingredients, spices and how to cook it, of course, this dish is suitable for restaurants or eating on a large scale:
- 800 grams of wet/yellow noodles
- 1500 ml of beef broth
- 300 grams of wet shrimp, clean, remove the skin.
- 300 grams of mutton/beef, cut into cubes
- 2 tomato, diced
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced.
- 120 grams of bean sprouts, siangi, remove the tail.
- 200-gram Cabbage, thinly sliced.
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced.
- 2 tablespoon celery, finely sliced.
- 4 teaspoons of salt.
- 6 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- 10 red onions.
- 6 cloves of garlic.
- 8 red chilies, remove seeds.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- 8 cardamom grains.
- 2 teaspoon cumin, roasted.
- 2 teaspoon pepper grains.
- Complementary Noodle Aceh:
- Shrimp Crackers / Crackers Emping.
- Cucumber pickle.
How to Make Aceh Noodles:
- Saute the onion slices, garlic slices, and ground spices until fragrant.
- Enter the mutton/beef, stir, and cook until it changes color.
- Then add the shrimp and tomatoes, mix well.
- Add the broth, celery, spring onions, salt, and vinegar.
- Cook until the meat is cooked and the water is reduced, stirring occasionally.
- Enter the cabbage and bean sprouts, mix well.
- Then add the noodles and sweet soy sauce.
- Stir until all ingredients are well blended and cooked. Lift.
- Serve hot with pickled cucumber and fried chips.
Serves for: 8-10 People
read more, and Find Tourism and Culinary In Indonesia.